What Is the Energy Industry?
The world is evolving rapidly, with global population expected to rise nearly 30 percent by 2050. So are the challenges, harmful emissions chief among them. And hence, so must the solutions, if we are to meet society’s ever-growing demand for clean energy. We partner with oil and gas customers to navigate the new normal, delivering what matters most: safety, efficiency, reliability, sustainability – and ultimately, peace of mind.
With more than 30 years of professional activity and expert partners, we offer the following services
- The exploration and development of oil or gas reserves
- Oil and gas drilling, and refining
- Design and construction of oil projects ()
- Audit and issue international scientific, engineering and quality standards
- Overhaul and operation of semi-active or stopped projects
- Product marketing and guaranteed contract management
- Supply chain support, supply of green energy, fossil fuels, petrochemical products
- Supply of raw materials for refineries
- Supply of refinery equipment and tools
- Investment and financing of construction and development of refineries
- Strategic risk management for energy projects
Understanding the Energy Sector
- Petroleum products and oil
- Natural gas
- Diesel fuel
- Heating oil
- Biofuels such as ethanol
- Wind power
- Solar power
Combining OT + IT to move fossil fuels to destination markets with maximum efficiency.
Unlocking the value in natural gas.
Changing the way we power offshore operations.
Harnessing data to enhance asset performance.
Like critical industries everywhere, oil and gas operations make prime targets for cyber threats of all kinds.
Energy Sector Companies of
Golden Diamond Group (GDG)
B) Pipeline and Refining
C) Mining Company
D) Renewable Energy
F) Examples of Energy Sector Investments
Petroleum refinery testing, research, inspection, and consulting expertise.
Intertek supports oil refinery clients for the entire range of petroleum refining activities with laboratory testing, inspection services, infrastructure integrity, and other expertise.
From crude oil feedstocks to final petroleum refined products, Intertek helps refinery clients achieve higher production efficiencies, improved quality, and sustained profitability. Petroleum refinery expertise is available on a global basis.
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Services A-Z
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Test Directory
Refinery support services:
- Crude Oil and Petroleum Feedstocks Tests
- Fuel Quality Testing
- Petroleum Services
- Petroleum Laboratory
- Petroleum Testing
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Crude Oil Rail Car Services
- Refining and Distribution
- Quality control testing at all stages
- Trouble-shooting and Problem-solving
- Catalyst Evaluation and Testing
- Industrial Inspection
- Corrosion Services
- CO2 Emission Calculation
- Laboratory Consulting, Evaluation and Benchmarking
- Hazardous Locations Services
- And more